Find out how your print magazine fares in a rigorous quantitative analysis from Editorial Solutions. The following are just a few of the editorial elements covered in our detailed reports:
- 25-factor qualitative evaluation of regular issue content.
- 80% formula presentation sizes up graphics superiority reflected via critical pages/graphics ratios.
- Nine-factor news analysis includes debut tabulation detecting vital enterprise reporting.
- At-show ad post-show issue: star quality or dud? Exclusive 22-factor review tells all!
- Geographic spread — who provides best coast-to-coast industry review.
- Look who’s talking report — success reaching out to end-user audience.
- Basic editing before-and-after analysis outlines how to overcome foggy writing problems.
If you want to add a competitive analysis to your study, your best option is a review of three consecutive issues of the publications involved. Top value is more likely if an at-show issue is included. However, upon request, Editorial Solutions will provide analysis limited to single issue of each competitor.
Pricing for analysis of your issues alone starts at $750. A comparative competitive analysis including one or more issues of your publication starts at $1,250. For further details, e-mail email@example.com.